Tuesday 13 November 2012

Production Report (Models/ Equipment/ Props)

Models for FullyDistorted Magazine

- For my Rock Music Magazine, I intend to feature a three-piece rock group as the main feature article, and so therefore they will be featuring on the front cover. The models who I will hire to appear in my photographs as the group will be Callum, Aiden, and myself. To reflect the retro, classic style of the music in my magazine, we will be dressed in a 70s'/80s' fashion and with rock star clothing.

- We will not require makeup as the image for the magazine is not intended to be glamorous or attractive, but the lead singer will be of interest and so will have to come across as impressive to the reader. To convey that the group is successful and performs rock music, one of the models will be holding a prop of an Electric Guitar, however the lead singer will not have any props so as not to take away focus.   

- To capture my images I will require a Digital Camera and tripod, in order to make the photographs as professional-lookng as possible and similar in appearance to the images I found in examples of previous magazines. I will take the images of my models so that they are in environmental and fairly empty spaces, such as a field or empty road, so that the group stand out even more. This may be more effectively achieved by capturing the images through a photo shoot and using a green screen, allowing for my images to be professionally edited.

No comments:

Post a Comment